7.17.2016

Art Journals with Anne from Merging Threads

Happy Sunday, guys! I teamed up with Anne from Merging Threads to share an inside peek of our art journals. Anne is so creative and all her posts are so well organized! It kinda blows my mind how she manages to make every post so cute and interesting. Not to mention her Instagram feed is incredible. Yeah, I'm a little jealous. 

We both enjoy adding cute quotes, doodles and fun pictures in our journals! I saw one of her post of a journal page on Instagram and immediately wanted to do this collaboration

Don't forget to check out Anne's post here. She shares here journal and gives you some great tips on starting your own art journal! Also, today is her sixteenth birthday so go give her some love on Instagram or her blog

Alright, let's get into it. I hope you enjoy!

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition
One of my favorite things to do is to add a journal entry after reading a book I really enjoyed. I'll write down quotes as I read and then add some sort of visual after I finish.

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition


I like drawing flowers. (Fun Fact: All my succulents are named after book characters. This is Charlie in honor of Perks of Being a Wallflower.)

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

I like drawing flowers a lot.

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

Okay, I probably like drawing flowers a little too much.

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

I'm a proclaimed dog person and allergic to cats, but they're still fun to draw every now and then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

This is a little ironic considering, if I can help it, I always sleep right through the morning. It's a morale issue. I'm working on it.

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

I snagged this picture of JFK from one of my Pinterest boards. I wouldn't have minded sailing with him.

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

Audrey, what an absolute QUEEN.

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

I just got my first set of watercolors. I'm diggin them big time. Oh and look more flowers.

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

You might remember this little doodle from my 4th of July post.

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

I made a mistake on the numbers. Don't look too closely, let's pretend it didn't happen. Okay, thanks.

Art Journal entry from Eloise Edition

You thought Houston actually might not be in one of my blog posts. Nope here he is, I wouldn't leave him out.



No comments:

Post a Comment