8.02.2016

I Like This Stuff: August Playlist

August Playlist
August Playlist


Hello guys! I'm back with more music that you may or may not like. I think Ellie Goulding has been on all my monthly playlist so far. I'm just a fan. Lost and Found gives me good feelings in my soul and Around U is so fun and upbeat.

I used to listen to Lord Huron a bunch but over time I just stopped. This month I had a revival. Lord Huron has such a distinct sound and I love it a lot. Fool for Love is especially beautiful.

My cousin introduced me to Best Coast and I'm so glad she did! The music has such a fun beat that is perfect for the last days of summer.

I recently discovered Lenachka and man oh man I love her music. She only has a 5 song EP and I need a full album. The opening notes in Breaking Down are too good. I replayed the beginning of the song so many times. If you listen to any song from this playlist, make it Breaking Down.

I saw the Legend of Tarzan last week and Better Love plays during the credits. Hozier created the song just for the movie and let me tell you when the chorus kicks in it hits you. I'm so happy to have new music from him. His voice kind of blows my mind, it's so good. 

I'm a fan of Taylor Swift but I would listen to for king and country's rendition of Out of the Woods over the original any day. 

Listen to the full playlist here! I hope you find something you enjoy to add to your music collection. Make sure to leave a comment telling me what you've currently been listening to!




No comments:

Post a Comment