7.03.2016

I Like This Stuff: July Playlist

I should probably put a little more thought into the songs I throw on my monthly playlists because they never end up cohesive. I just add whatever I've listened to most or recently discovered songs. As a result, Vampire Weekend ends up hanging out with Adele and the Eagles.
July Playlist Cover from Eloise Edition
July Playlist from Eloise Edition
Spotify on Eloise Edition


We all have those songs we'd be a little embarrassed if people found out we had on our phone but we love them nonetheless. Honestly, Hair and You're Such A fall into that category, but I do love them, so here they are on my July playlist. They're catchy, okay. 

But, hey don't judge me too quick. I like some "cool trendy" stuff too. I've been loving The 1975's Somebody Else and She's American. I can absolutely jam to Twenty One Pilot's Ride.

You know me, I had to throw in some of my old favorites like Telephone Line by Electric Light Orchestra and Heartache Tonight by the Eagles.

Well, that's a wrap. I'll see you again next month with 20 more tunes.

If you just can't wait, you can check out more of my favorite music over here.

Let me know in the comments:
What's your top song from July? 
What's a song you love even though it's embarrassing? 




No comments:

Post a Comment