5.30.2016

I Like This Stuff: May Playlist 2016

May Playlist by Eloise Edition
The only thing I may do more than sleep is listen to music. Actually, I even listen to music when I sleep sometimes. Here's a little collection of the songs I've been playing the most in May. Some songs I've been dancing to since I was little like the Beach Boys and other music I discovered just a week ago like Hamilton. I have no idea how I hadn't heard of Hamilton considering it is nominated for 16 Tony awards. That's the most nominations one musical has ever received, so yep it's straight up gold. I listened to the whole album and if you're into musicals it will blow your mind. 

Most of the songs on the playlisst have a feel-good vibe which I think is pretty appropriate for May. After I wake up in the morning, I usually play It's Not Over Yet by For King & Country. Their songs are motivating and make me feel like I can concur the world, which is the kind of encouragement I need to actually get out of bed during the summer. 

You can listen to my entire May Playlist on Spotify or click my top four favorites below. I hope you find something you can groove to.

Listen to my May Playlist on Spotify by Eloise Edition

Listen to Sharks by Nobility
Listen to Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake
Listen to Hamilton
Listen to the Beach Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment